- National Center for Academic Transformation, “Five Principles of Successful Course Redesign.”
Expanding LMS Content
- Danielson, J., et al. March 2014. “Is the effectiveness of lecture capture related to teaching approach or content type?” Computers & Education 72: 121-131.
- Mark Thoma (Economics, University of Oregon)’s YouTube Channel.
Online Student Cohorts
- Crandall, Jennifer, and Louis Soares. 2015. The Architecture of Innovation: System-Level Course Redesign in Tennessee. Washington, DC: American Council on Education.
- Honors Thesis Colloquium, Macaulay Honors College (CUNY), Spring 2014. Instructor: Lindsey Freer. Class web site.
- Whalen, Zach. February 24, 2016. “Notes on Teaching with Slack.”
Common Event & Virtual Project
- Night at the Museum, Macaulay Honors College (CUNY).
- Media Arts Workshops and Projects, Macaulay Honors College (CUNY).
- BioBlitz, Macaulay Honors College (CUNY).