The following slides and resources are collated here in support of a talk given at Pacific Lutheran University, on April 8, 2016. They highlight some of my favorite recent efforts in my technology portfolio, with a focus on building faculty relationships and collaboration on team projects and an overview of my own orientation to the field. Additional links to relevant material are posted below.
- McCarthy & Witmer, “Notes Toward a Values-Driven Framework for Digital Humanities Pedagogy.” Hybrid Pedagogy, March 2016.
- Honors Thesis Colloquium, Macaulay Honors College (CUNY), Spring 2014.
- Night at the Museum, Macaulay Honors College (CUNY).
- Media Arts Workshops and Projects, Macaulay Honors College (CUNY).
- Pictures from the History Mural Fairs, Fashion Institute of Technology: Section 1, Section 2
- Mural.ly (tool for History Mural Fairs–it was free at that time!)
- InTRO Report on Digital Education, University of Oregon, 2015.
- Re-Imagining University Ed Tech Cultures Game
[embeddoc url=”http://lfreer.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/2016-04-06-18-47.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google”]